Coconut Cleanser with Papaya & Moringa
A luxurious cleanser with creamy coconut and purifying moringa oil to gently remove makeup, excess oil and pore-clogging impurities – without stripping the skin of essential moisture. This unique cleanser is boosted with papaya extracts to brighten skin tone while moringa and dilo extracts purify and restore skin to a healthy balance.
- Removes make-up, excess oil and impurities from the skin
- Moringa prevents the adhesion of pollution particles to the skin
- Hydrates and nourishes skin
- Balances skin tone
- Unclogs pores
- Soothes skin
- High in vitamins A, B, C & E
- High in Omegas 3,6, 7 & 9
- High in Antioxidants
COCONUT OIL (COCOS NUCIFERA)
Low molecular weight allows to penetrate skin on a deeper level. High in Vitamin E and fatty acids which are anti-fungal, anti-oxidizing and anti-bacterial. Firms, tones and heals skin. Unclogs pores. Moisturizes nourishes and protects skin, anti ageing, and anti-wrinkle
Moringa has moisturizing and nourishing properties and is excellent at cleansing and purifying the skin especially from the effects of pollution. Cleanses without stripping the skin of its natural oils. A nutrient-dense oil high in Vitamin C boosting collagen, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and brightening skin
CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT
Gently exfoliates removing dead skin cells and impurities, brightens skin tone and increases skin radiance. Completely rejuvenates skin.
DILO OIL (CALOPHYLLUM INOPHYLLUM)
A unique essential fatty acid found in Dilo oil called Calophyllic acid helps regenerate skin cells, heals and repairs. It is also highly anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Dilo nuts are cold pressed at source producing this powerful skin repairing oil.
- MACADAMIA OIL (MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA)
- Macadamia oil softens and moisturizes skin. It contains squalene and a high oleic acid content that assists with skin cell regeneration. It also has Linoleic acid (Omega 6) which balances sebum production and creates a protective barrier. It contains Palmtoleic acid (Omega 7) which has some healing properties too making it great for sensitive skin.
VITAMIN E (TOCOPHEROL ACETATE)
Antioxidant properties in Vitamin E help prevent damage to skin caused by free radicals and UV exposure. Vitamin E promotes healthy skin overall. A, B, C & E and Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9. High in Antioxidants.