Skin Therapy Jobs Melbourne
Your role will include delivering Melbourne's very best skin and spa from our luxurious Southbank space.
Reporting to our long-term spa manager Gen, with guidance from our director/owner Natasha, and a supportive work environment alongside our brilliant skin therapist & nurse team.
Our staff benefits include
- Beautiful Uniforms
- In-house training in 'our way'
- Skincare Training with certificates upon completion
- Cost price skincare
- Free treatments
- Professional development
- Weekly pay for all hours worked including the time you arrive to set up prior to opening, and the time spent closing the clinic each evening
- Monthly free skincare through our product companies rewards programme including Pure Fiji, DP Dermaceuticals & O Cosmedics
- Team dinners, events and huge support from each other.
- Clear guidelines around expectations with documented 'how-to' perform treatments & processes so you never feel lost
- Dedicated induction training so you feel competent & able to do your role
- Easy access from all parts of Melbourne, due to our fabulous location in the heart of Southbank, a block from Crown Towers
- Close to public transport. Flinders is a 5 minute walk, Queensbridge St tram is 1 block over
- Large 12 square metre treatment rooms
- Excellent air-conditioning in all parts of the spa
- All suites fully stocked with skincare & everything needed to perform every treatment
- Facial LED device in every suite
- Athlegen Venus Gold electric treatment beds
- Candela photo rejuvenation
- Laser hair removal
- Ulfit Non Surgical Facelifting & Fat Reduction
- Dermapen4 for skin needling
- iPad pro & magic keyboards with WIFI in every suite
- High levels of stock on hand for every product & service
- A therapist-manager supporting the owner, so you have an experienced senior therapist to help you at all times with treatment decisions, analysis, and your personal training plan.
You will offer us
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy or Bachelor of Health Science in Clinical Dermal Therapy
- Exceptional personal grooming
- Commitment to your own health & beauty
- Positive personality! Our clients come for the skin treatment, stay for the self esteem journey. You are their inspiration, guide & connection to self.
- Punctuality. Early mornings in the spa are about coffee, catching up with your team, planning for a smooth day. Just like you wouldn't be late for a client, we ask you not to be late for your team. It's a group vibe.
- A particular interest in skin health, bringing confidence and self esteem to people whose skin has suffered using our particular brand of technology, wellbeing & connection.
- Passion for personal development & ongoing learning in the area of skin science & wellness
- A big warm smile & personality. Outgoing therapists do well at Natasha's, since so much of what we do is communicate our passion with education & recommendation. You won't need to know it all just yet, but you will be someone who loves to share what you learn.
- Love for all things skin, wellness & beauty
If you are ready to take the step & grow your career, fill out this application form in strictest confidence.
This form goes to the owners private email, not the spa. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
If you have applied before you are welcome to apply again. New roles have been created since your last application and you may have gained experience in that time which may mean we are now the perfect fit.