To prepare for your Laser Hair Removal
- Avoid sun exposure and do not have an active tan in the area to be treated. No real tan or fake tan. If you come for treatment with these, we won’t be able to treat you.
- Shave the area the day prior to treatment. Doing it a day earlier means your skin recovers faster.
- If you need to be shaved on the day, a $10 razor fee applies.
- Exfoliate your skin & use good body lotion. Having hydrated skin free of dead cells allows the treatment to workbetter and hair clearance will be faster. You will also find it more comfortable. We sell the best body lotions and exfoliants for this, they are free of nasties and really work.
- Avoid products with retinol, exfoliating acids or essential oils in the area to be treated, for at least 1 week.
- Wait 1 week after any skin peels, microdermabrasion, injections in the area.
- Apply Medi-Soothe gel every 2 hours to restore skin pH barrier, for 24 hours.
- Do not swim, have hot baths, use saunas, or do heavy exercise for 24 hours.
- Do not expose area to direct sun for a week. Facial & exposed areas apply Mineral Pro SPF 30+ daily.
- Do not exfoliate, shave or irritate the area until skin has returned to normal. At least 3 days.
- If your skin feels warm, apply a clean, cool damp cloth, and more Medi-Soothe gel.
- Eat a good amount of healthy fats to keep skin hydrated and producing the right quality of skin oils to keep it
- hydrated and soft. We sell and recommend Skintrition supplements, especially EFA max and Bio Collagen, both wil
- enhance the quality of body skin cells, making them hold water and repair beautifully.
Before next treatment
- Advise your therapist of any changes to medicines, health condition, herbal supplements, skincare used or side
- effects from your last treatment. It is your responsibility to give full disclosure so your treatment is safe and effective.
- Should you experience a side effect or unexpected response, please contact us first. Do not do anything other than
- what is recommended here. Your therapist is the best person to advise in this instance.
If you have any concerns phone us on 0434 082 354. We are here to help.